Monday, October 4, 2010

What is time?

So things have been completely crazy. Jeffery and I had so much to do every weekend that we were starting to think things on our house weren't going to get done. We finally have had some time to get stuff done and things are looking good. We still have a long way to go but it's getting done.
Things at school have been crazy this year so far. It's hard to say that i only have 34 students when I switch classes for groups and have throughout the day all 69 4th graders. There are a handful of them that make it hard to want to go to work or even be excited about my job. But for the other 62 or so I can't imagine not being there for them. they make my job worth doing and doing well, which totally outweighs the other.
Jeffery is working hard at K&N still. He is hoping to get a job in law enforcement. We will see how all that goes. he works hard and it seems as though hi efforts go unappreciated.
We are coming upon our one year anniversary. I cant believe it's been a year. I feel so lucky and so blessed to have found my eternal companion. Just the thought that I get to not only spend this life with him, but our eternity together puts a smile on my face. I love him so much.
Well, we shall see how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment